Sooo... I get e-mails from the Discovery Store regarding sales and promotions they are running. Here is one that I received today:
Soooo - my question is - are they capitalizing on all of the publicity because of the impending divorce...... or are they just trying to get rid of these because of the impending divorce? I.E.... are most of their followers Christian parents that just won't be buying these videos anymore? I think it is interesting.
.... and sad... I'm so sad for this family.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Probably a little from column A, and a little from column B. My guess is it's more for their newfound noteriety, but it's probably a decent plan either way.
I'm really sad too. I teared up on Monday night :(
You would think if they were "all about their children" they would at least try to work things out or go to counseling!
It's sad:( Those poor kiddos--having this all out in the public makes the whole thing worse--I wish they would have quit the show and worked on their marriage, but I'm guessing this has been going on for awhile.
Post a Comment