You know....sometimes a gem just happens upon you, and you just KNOW to hold on to that little gem.... and one day, ONE DAY - you'll thank yourself for saving it.
Sooo... I get emails from this group that gets designer label products at discounted prices...and sell them to you at discounted prices....which are still, actually, outrageous prices. It is fun to skim through, though, and see what kinds of things they are selling for outrageous prices. I mean, earlier this week they had single pairs of underwear for over $100.... nothing really special about them, that I know of. Anyhow - here is what I stumbled upon today:

Now - would you pay $85 for this owl pendant? Apparently, many-many people did - it sold out as you can see!!! And it sold out in less than 7 hours.
When I saw this owl pendant I had a couple of thoughts....the first being - hmmm, so owl pendants are in style? ....and secondly - Hey! I HAVE an owl pendant.
About 5-6 years ago, at a reunion - we were doing a white elephant gift exchange. It is where you bring an item you no longer want, and then someone else gets it.... at this particular exchange all of the gifts were wrapped. I happened to have ended up with an owl pendant. I've been saving this gem since then - it's been in my "costumes" bin down in the basement ---- I just KNEW, though, that someday I would find this little gem useful. I kind of thought I might be able to use it as "bling-bling" at some point. Well, here it is:
What do you think? Shall I wear it? Am I suddenly in style?? And who will give me $85 for it?


1 comments:
your owl looks kind of Ghetto :( but i'd rock it...
jamsey
Post a Comment