Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Global What?

It's a good thing Al Gore and the global warming camp changed their term to "climate change" because it is definitely not getting warmer in Michigan! Today is June 9th and we still have not turned on our air conditioner! In fact, we have the heat on tonight because we left the windows open today and it was 64 degrees in the house when we got home from work! It froze last week in northern Michigan and it's not supposed to get above 74 in the 10 day forecast!

I'm not nearly as interesting as Jill's blogs but I am filling in tonight as poor Jill had an accident on the mountain bike today and we think she may have torn her lateral meniscus (that's what Dr. Google says anyway!) She has "water on the knee" so hopefully it's not as bad as it looks. More to come.... -Dave

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for filling in for Jill, Dave. What a good husband. I hope you're feeling better Jill!!!

Anonymous said...

that is the best move Al Gore did since inventing the internet!!!!