Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Knee Update & Why the Poll?

Just wanted to let those concerned know that the knee appears to be fine. I iced and elevated it last night....and considered getting it checked out today, however - I'm not much for going to the doctor, so I didn't.

It really hasn't been very painful today, and I even played softball!! A Double, and 4 Singles ---- so, I think the old knee is going to make it!!

Sooo..... the Poll: WOULD YOU OR WOULDN'T YOU??

I have a friend that had those very things happen to her. She had eaten one of those Pizza Loafs for dinner, and about 1/3 of it was on a plate with used ranch dressing near the sink --- when a friend (girl) came walking out onto her porch eating it! This is not a "been friends with you for 15 years" kind of friend. SO - it was shocking. And then upon completing the pizza asked if they were going to eat their leftover Mexican in the refrigerator. [SO, not only did she see leftover boxes, but even went so far as to open them and see what was inside.]

I agreed with my friend that this was rather shocking behavior. It seems most people wouldn't eat off of the pizza loaf... but I also would not open up leftover boxes in a friends refrigerator, esp a friend that I had known less than a year.

Soooo - that is the story! Isn't that funny?!?! If you voted that you would do one of these things, I invite you to leave a comment and explain yourself!

6 comments:

Liz said...

I voted for asking about leftovers. I don't think its a problem IF you are good friends with them. THis particular situation is very weird. It would have been hard to keep my mouth shut :)

Unknown said...

I guess I'm of the opinion that if there's pizza (even in loaf form) that is left out, and no one is actively eating it, it's probably fair game. Depending on how well I know the person, I would ask before chowing down.

But Jill, if there's ever pizza out at my house, have at it. Liz, you can have some too. You don't need to ask.

Heather said...

Wow!

Dave and Jill said...

But Craig - would you bit into a slice of pizza that had already been half-eaten? Essentially that is the same as her eating the leftover pizza loaf.

Unknown said...

I'd have to be pretty hungry. I wouldn't say there's no chance, but it definitely lessens the odds.

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait....if the pizza snacker is in the house, then the homeowner obviously felt comfortable letting them in. where was the homeowner at when this person was "checking" out the fridge....I say dig in!!!! and to answer your question, yes! If i seen some left over Monicals pizza on the counter, i'd grub, even if flies were on it, (as long as there was some of that salad dressing!!!)..;P Jamey