So - if you read the last post you know that we went to Lafayette, IN this weekend for a wedding. Two of my old friends from Tate & Lyle got married - it was a beautiful and fun wedding - I have several pictures that I can share .... just as soon as I get them downloaded!
BUT - for tonight, I have a couple of fun pictures.... just as we arrived in Lafayette we were sitting at a stop light when I heard some bickering off to the right. I look over to see this guy bickering with some ladies that were on their own bikes:
Hmmmm... upon further examination I noticed this guy had oxygen attached to him - see the tube running into nose? And the hospital bracelet on his arm? This was so funny that I pulled out my cell phone and snapped two secret pictures.... although it looks like he is smiling at me, I'm 92% sure he didn't see me taking his picture. How cool is he? Who leaves the hospital on oxygen and drives his Harley home? This guy does! Here are some closer up pictures, just in case there is any doubt in your mind:




1 comments:
moto
Post a Comment